On February 29, Facebook announced some major changes to the Pages layout.
Not only is the look and feel of Facebook Pages changing (as seen in the Livestrong example below), but guidelines and the way we can market on Facebook is changing as well. Here’s a quick list of some of the changes you can expect to see:
- Due to the new Timeline layout, the look and feel of Pages is dramatically changing.
- Custom tab visibility is going to be relocated.
- Default welcome tabs will be eliminated.
- There are new guidelines of what you can and cannot say on your Timeline cover image. This one shocked me, but there are still some smart ways to take advantage of this space!
- Greater Page messaging capabilities were introduced (GREAT NEWS!)
- And so much more….
It may seem overwhelming at first glance, but no need to stress, I’ve got you covered!
FREE, FACEBOOK LIVE WEBINAR
To help you navigate through the many Facebook changes, check out my recent workshop: CLICK HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS
To keep you up to date with all the changes, I’ve also compiled a list of the most recent, best-of-the-best articles. Dive in to stay in the know!