Today I’m beyond excited to introduce you to a mentor of mine and a great friend, Marie Forleo! Marie is not only a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and online marketer, she is also the founder of an award-winning weekly online show, Marie TV.
With nothing more than a dream, a laptop, and passion, Marie has created a multi-million dollar empire from scratch. She’s even been interviewed by Oprah on Super Soul Sunday, where Oprah referred to her “as a thought leader for the next generation.”
I can trace my own online success directly to Marie, who had a huge impact on me as I transitioned from working with Tony Robbins into venturing out and starting my own business.
In this episode of The Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, Marie shares her own inspiring success story with us, and also provides some tips and strategies which will help take your own business to the next level.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How Marie got her start and what she does in her business.
- How she made a living while she pursued her passions.
- The conventional wisdom she chose to ignore.
- How to quiet self-doubt while building your business.
- Advice for those struggling to find their own voice.
- A simple brain exercise that is a great creative workout.
- How to figure out who your ideal audience is.
- How to streamline content creation so it’s not so overwhelming or painful.
- Marie’s signature program, B-School.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Marie TV
- Marie’s TV episode on Self Sabotage
- How to Overcome Fear & Self-Doubt
- How to Find Your Voice
- 8 Ways To Write Faster
- Check out Marie’s Video Evolution