On this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, I cover part two of a three-part strategy that I use with my customers to teach them how to look at Facebook marketing.
When it comes to marketing on Facebook, consider building a plan around these three phases:
- Phase 1: Attraction
- Phase 2: Promotion
- Phase 3: Selling
In my last podcast episode, I talked about the attraction phase, where it’s all about growing your community on Facebook. If you missed that, or if you’d like to listen to it again, you can find it at amyporterfield.com/7.
Today’s episode is all about the promotion phase. The focus during this phase is growing your email list, where you put out great, valuable content in exchange for a name and email. I cover how to use Facebook to get a genuinely interested fan to become part of your email list.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to grow your email list on Facebook
- How you should think of Facebook when it comes to the part it plays in growing your business
- How my business has grown as a result of using Facebook (with specific numbers given)
- Two Facebook lead-generating strategies (hint: one tip is how to run a contest on Facebook!)
- How a business owner in a small town with no list created a thriving business using Facebook
- And so much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Contest Domination $1 Trial
- Content Domination Website
- Custom Fan Page Designs
- Details about the updates to the Timeline Cover Photos