If you are thinking about joining B-School and you want to make sure you have all the facts, you’ve come to the right place! This ultimate resource guide will give you the most important details about the program and will provide links to some of the best-of-the-best B-School info on the web.
What is B-School? B-School is an 8-week online training program that shows you step-by-step how to build a unique and profitable brand, market more effectively, and turn your online presence into a money-making, world-changing machine. Marie Forleo is the creator of B-School.
What makes B-School different from other online training programs? B-School is different because it is a business building program – a holistic approach to growing your brand and business. It’s different because it focuses on the big picture, but then also dives into the 6 core pillars you must focus on to see results.
When does enrollment for B-School close? You have until Thursday, March 2nd, at 6pm Eastern time to enroll in B-School.
When does B-School start? The program starts on Monday, March 6th, and goes for a full eight weeks. No new content is released during weeks four and eight of the program so you have time to catch up and put everything you’re learning into action. If you already know you are ready to start your B-School journey, click here now for some bonus details.
How much does B-School cost? The investment for B-School is $1999. You also have the option to pay in four monthly installments of $549 or 12 monthly installments of $199.
Is there a refund policy? Here’s what you need to know before you join:
- B-School is not some “get-rich-quick” program. You’ll learn proven business skills that will serve you for life.
- Your training materials are yours forever. Plus, you can retake B-School each year for free. (I have gone through the program 3 times!)
- You can try B-School until March 19th. If you do the work and don’t get value, Marie’s team will refund your money. Marie requires you to turn in your completed B-School homework from all available modules before they refund your money. Why? Because they know that if you do the work, you’ll get results. It’s that simple.
What type of niches and businesses work best for the B-School program? No matter what you sell, you must understand how to connect, communicate your message, position and package yourself and your business for the highest perceived value, as well as use the internet to drive leads and sales properly. The core foundation of B-School is how to make you and your messaging, communication, and business more powerful, persuasive, and compelling. That includes how to use modern tools of entrepreneurship—such as your online presence—to do that. If you still have questions about B-School, click here to check out the “most frequently asked questions” about B-School.
How will I know if I am ready for B-School? As you know, we all have our own experiences. At any moment in time, we each are in a unique “life phase” and it’s important to identify where you are at currently.
Below is a list of 10 very different “life phases.” ALL are a great fit for B-School. Take a look and see if any resonate with you:
- You work extremely hard, but your current revenue does not reflect all the hard work and sacrifices.
- You are in an exciting place in your life and you are ready to push forward to create bigger results.
- You own your own business, but things are not coming together as you hoped they would have by now.
- You don’t have a business yet, and you are not sure how to move forward, but you have a strong sense of what you want to do.
- You know you work best when you are continually supported, inspired, motivated and held accountable.
- You want the freedom to create a business you love, but your family and friends just don’t “get it.”
- You are unhappy (maybe even miserable) with where you are at right now, but scared to take the leap to go out on your own.
- You know you need to focus on list-building, content creation and product creation, but you are not sure how to do it right.
- You have a solid understanding of online marketing, but you know you can make more money and a bigger impact.
- You need more margin in your life. You know there’s got to be a better way than working crazy hours, weekends and holidays with no vacation time in sight.
If you can identify with any of these life phases, you are a perfect fit for B-School.
Will B-School also work for a product-based business? As mentioned above, if you are marketing to humans, it’s a safe bet to say that B-School can offer you immense value. However, Marie realizes that some strategies seem more easily applicable to service-based businesses. That’s why she has created a special bonus for product-focused B-Schoolers called Smart Marketing for Product-Based Businesses that will walk you through exactly how the B-School curriculum applies to you. At the end of the day, B-School is about using the internet to effectively market and sell. However it’s important to understand that it is not about manufacturing, distribution, or retail environments.
Who is NOT right for B-School? B-School is not for you if any of the points below ring true for you:
- You know you want to leave your day job, but have no idea what you want to do instead.
- You are hoping Marie’s program will help you figure out which type of business you should start.
- Money is so tight that you would need to spend your last dollar to make it happen. Save your money and maybe next year will be the perfect time to join!
What type of people go through B-School and what results can I expect?
Although we can’t guarantee specific results for you, I encourage you to check out some of the success stories from B-School alumni. You will likely see yourself in some of these men and women who have gone through the program and experienced some pretty inspiring results. Click here to hear some inspiring stories from B-School alumni.
Will there be one-on-one support if I need it? Each week, Marie will answer a selection of questions from B-School members. If you can’t make the call, you can submit your questions in advance and all calls will be recorded. You will also find great support in the private B-School Facebook community. There are many people in there now that are happy and willing to help you if you get stuck along the way or need resources or support to move forward. In addition, in my special bonus package I offer a smaller, more intimate private Facebook group. I will be jumping into the group daily to support you! Speaking about bonuses, keep reading . . .
As you might already know, I have partnered with Marie Forleo to promote her B-School program. Because B-School completely changed my life and my business, I wholeheartedly believe in this program. If you purchase B-School via my link, I will receive a commission. That is why I am able to create such valuable bonuses that are perfectly designed to help you take everything you learn in B-School and create bigger results than you ever imagined. I think you are going to love my B-School Bonuses.
In 2013 I TRIPLED my revenue from the year before. In this special training, I am going to show you how I used the B-School method to make it happen. Just a taste of what you will learn . . .
- The “Master Plan” for maximizing what I already have (vs. being in a crazy rush to create “new” stuff all the time)
- Templates, scripts and checklists for promotions, launches, ads, webinars, and content creation
- The exact ads I’m running, the landing pages I’m sending them to and the process I use to grow my email list every single day
This is my ultimate favorite bonus because with this bonus, I will get to personally connect with you during your entire B-School experience! Here’s why I love this bonus . . .
- The beauty of this group is that you will get the special attention you need. B-School has it’s own Facebook Group, but it’s a BIG group and it’s hard to get seen and heard.
- This is not just a private group, but your direct access to me as I go on this journey with you, and answer your questions along the way.
- The B-School program is 8 weeks long, but I am going stay an extra week after the program ends to make sure you keep moving forward!
Each week, after Marie releases a new module, I’ll be giving you the B-School CliffsNotes so you know what to expect, where things might get tough, and how to approach the assignments so you get the work done – I’ll help you make that your time in each training really counts.
And then later in the week I will be back in the group, live on video again, for a weekly real-time Q&A session – so you can get all your questions answered in the moment, as you go through the program. I’ll be with you on your B-School journey so you won’t have to go at it alone.
On these calls, I’ll be holding a Q&A for you to ask questions and get clear on any hangups from the previous week’s material, before diving into my PERSONAL CliffsNotes to prepare you for the week to come.
You’ll get the inside scoop on what topics you need to pay *special attention* too, and I’ll also raise the red flag on potential landmines and rabbit holes that might throw other students off.
It’s a proven fact that students who stay on track and COMPLETE the program are in the best possible position to get amazing, life-changing results out of it.
With these weekly live calls, you’ll be in the best possible position to achieve that.
Did you know that most entrepreneurs wait months or even YEARS before implementing productivity systems into their business?
I cringe when I think how much quicker they would have scaled their profits had they only integrated these tools and systems from the start.
Lucky for you, you’ll get to be a model of productivity, focus and flow right from the get go.
In this final BONUS, you’ll learn how to properly leverage some of my favorite (and mostly free) tools like Asana, Dropbox and Slack to keep yourself fully locked-in, on task, and in flow with as little time or energy wastage as possible.
It’s SO hard to get your best work done when your business is a disorganized mess.
The systems you’ll learn in this training will lead to the type of output that has other entrepreneurs shaking their head saying:
“WOW. How the heck does she get so much done so fast?”
As an added bonus, you’ll get a downloadable copy of my Personal Productivity Planner!
I’ve always been a planner junkie but found that nothing out there was specifically tailored to the needs of growth-minded online entrepreneurs.
So that’s why I created one that was fully up to the task of keeping myself and other fast-rising B-Schoolers on track with our biggest goals.
When you sign up for B-School with my affiliate link, you’ll be invited to an exclusive one-day, in-person Business Building Workshop with me and a select group of other highly motivated, action-taking entrepreneurs. I created this special workshop to help you take the most important discoveries you will learn in B-School and turn them into a blueprint for your personal business.
Here’s how we GUARANTEE this event will catalyze game changing growth in your business:
- Warm, intimate setting to make sure you don’t get lost in the crowd… and instead feel all the love from the speakers and your fellow guests.
- 5+ Expert Sessions covering in nitty-gritty detail how to execute facebook ads, live video, product launches, webinars, course creation, list-building, entrepreneurial mindset, and so much more.
- Custom-Curated seat matching to make sure you get within arms reach (literally) of the attendees most likely to become your new business BFF’s, helpful mentors or even promotional partners on your next launch.
To GUARANTEE you continue to build upon your momentum the second you get home, you’ll get a series of complete, step-by-step 90 Day Execution Plans covering your 3 most important growth levers.
- Explosive List Growth
- Evergreen Webinar Funnels
- Expert Course Creation
This event is intimate, highly actionable and focused on diving into the areas of your online business that matter most. I’d love for you to join me!
To find out my special line up of AMAZING speakers and dates to chose from click here.
B-School’s Six Core Training Modules
This online program was designed with the busy entrepreneur in mind. Below I have outlined the unique features of the program and the specifics about the content.
Here are some details about the program . . .
- Short Trainings: The core trainings are broken down into short, digestible videos. Each lesson is only 10-20 minutes long. (I personally love this type of format!)
- Materials: No matter what your preferred learning style is, you’ll be supported. You will have access to multimedia trainings, downloadable videos, MP3s, interactive PDF Fun Sheets, transcripts, resource guides, templates, and “cheat sheets” of every slide presentation. Good stuff!
- Study On-The-Go: If you like to study and learn offline, no problem! You will get access to easy, “all-in-one” zip files so that you can download an entire module (all the videos, PDFs, Fun Sheets, MP3s, etc.) and stay organized while you work through your course material.
- Want more details? Check out the details below or click here to download the B-School Tour Guide.
Module #1: Profit Plan: Set a solid foundation for your long-term success
A Few Highlights . . .
- How to determine the best business model for your unique gifts and talents
- How to position yourself to command premium prices—even if you’re starting out
- The 4 questions that will reveal exactly what your customers will give you money for
Module #2: Website: Create websites that sell
A Few Highlights . . .
- A downloadable checklist for hiring a web pro so that you can find someone awesome
- 26 ideas for smart opt-in offers for both product and service-based businesses
- Real life walk-throughs of websites that convert and why (PLUS resource list!)
Module #3: Communication: Design a strategic plan to consistently connect with your market
A Few Highlights . . .
- The true purpose of free content and how it fits into your overall profit plan
- The “share factor” and why it’s crucial to consider it before you create more content
- How to generate six months worth of blog content in one sitting
Module #4: List Building: How to strategically and intelligently grow your audience
A Few Highlights . . .
- Why thinking the $$ is “in your list” is dead wrong and what to focus on instead
- Marie’s top 23 list of must-do techniques for bringing in an avalanche of quality leads
- Why it’s important to see yourself as an equal, and how you can do so without feeling like a total fraud
Module #5: Offerings: Create outstanding products and services that practically sell themselves
A Few Highlights . . .
- Real life examples of how small changes in your offering make it 10x more attractive
- The four surprising factors that secretly control how much you can charge
- The 4 delivery structures for online programs and how to choose the method best for you
Module #6: Marketing: Leverage timeless, proven principles to skyrocket your sales
A Few Highlights . . .
- How to determine what level marketer you are and how to become the best marketer you can be, starting now
- Why customer procrastination can ruin your business and what to do about it
- How to write head-turning headlines, blog post titles, video titles & social media updates
Your Next Steps
So there you have it! I hope this ultimate B-School guide has answered all of your questions about the program. B-School is not right for everybody. However, if the details of this program resonated with you, now’s your time to take that leap and start your B-School journey! Time is running out – you have until March 2nd at 6pm EST to enroll, so don’t wait! To receive all of my B-School Bonuses, you need to be tagged as my special bonus member. To ensure you will be tagged correctly, click here now to enroll. I hope to see you inside the program! -Amy ;-)