Here’s How I Can Help You Create a Wildly Successful Facebook Page
Did you know that over half of Facebook’s 400 million active users log in daily and spend an average of 55 minutes per day on the site? Compared to other social sites, these stats are extremely impressive! If you are curious why you might need a Facebook Page, here’s a few reasons why they work:
- Facebook Pages, when done right, are “sticky”-meaning people keep coming back when you offer great value, good conversation and interesting dynamics to keep them engaged.
- Facebook Pages are an excellent was to “show what you know” without heavily promoting yourself or your business. You can position yourself as the go to source by offering content and value consistently.
- When created strategically, studies show that Facebook Pages attract new clients, generate leads, and drive traffic to your site. Considering Facebook is FREE, Facebook Pages are a priceless tool!
If you have a Facebook Page already but you are not seeing the level of engagement and traffic you had hoped, or if you are thinking about creating a Facebook Page and not sure where to start, I can help.
I have created a successful formula that starts with a strategy just for you and ends with a personalized community within Facebook that fits your business and your brand. If you would like to set up a time to chat about potentially creating a Facebook Page for you and your business, just send me an email at email@example.com and we can set up a time to talk.
Here are a few of the Pages I have consulted on and created, from the initial strategy to the overall design:
- This entire page is an excellent example of maximizing Fan Page capabilities. Notice the opt-in box and the links to the website pages on the left column of the “Wall” tab–just scroll down to see them. These features generate traffic, peak interest and show new audiences what Social Media Examiner is all about. Another fantastic feature is the “Our Team” tab- it introduces the Fan Page contributors–this strategy is not seen anywhere else yet and is a fantastic way to be transparent with your audience!
Tony Robbins: www.facebook.com/TonyRobbins
- On this page we did something that most are not doing yet–we created a special tab for Tony’s weekend event, Unleash the Power Within. Click on the “UPW” tab to see this unique feature.
T. Harv Eker: www.facebook.com/HarvEker
- One thing that works really well for this page is the “Welcome” tab. The opt-in box directly on the weclome tab actually changes copy when you opt-in and encourages people to become a fan. Try it out, it’s a very cool feature and is extremely effective.
Peak Potentials Training: www.facebook.com/PeakPotentialsTraining
To learn more about how I can help you create a customized Facebook Page, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a tweet (I am at @amyporterfield). I look forward to talking with you soon!