Easily Add a Bonus That Will Make Clicking “Buy Now” on Your Digital Course Sales Page a TOTAL No Brainer
This training will teach you how to easily add an irresistible bonus to your digital course that will make your future students feel like joining your program is a total no brainer.
Not only will I share the inside scoop on how bonuses helped me build an 8-figure digital course business, the kind crew at Kajabi will also show you the logistics of how to set up a bonus offer in their easy to use platform.
If you’re not familiar with Kajabi, let me sing their praises for a minute. I host all of my courses on this platform and I WISH it had existed when I was just starting out. The visionary team at Kajabi changed the game for online entrepreneurs by making themselves the digital equivalent of a modern day supermarket for course creators.
With Kajabi, not only can you host your courses and protect your content with unique student logins, you can also…
- Host your website and email marketing
- Create sales pages, webinar replay pages, checkout pages, landing pages, and more
- Showcase your course assets in a streamlined and professional way
- And more…
Kajabi has all the features you need to sell, market and deliver your content.
So if you’re ready to take your offers to the next level with heart-stopping, wildly actionable bonuses your customers will love, click play below for this exclusive training ⬇️
Including a Bonus Module for your launch is essential to enticing those potential customers who are on the edge about purchasing.
In Kajabi, it's a couple clicks and you are ready to roll.
If you are looking to add a CORE bonus, meaning a bonus that every student who purchases will get access to, you can create a “bonus module” as a separate product.
- First click on the “Products” tab, by clicking “New Product,” then by choosing to “Start From Scratch.” (There isn't a Product Blueprint for Bonus Modules in Kajabi yet, so this gives us the ability to make it just how we want it without having to delete a bunch of remade sections.)
- Next, Name the Bonus Module.
- Then click “Edit Details” to add a cover photo that will show up in the library.
- Now, add your bonus content. (As a refresher, a Product is made up of Categories and Posts… think of categories as the chapters or modules and posts as the pages or lessons in your course.)
- Here is what they look like in use > Navigate back to edit Product > Add 3 Categories > 2 Posts Each
- Once the outline is created, then you can add all of the bonus content inside the “Posts.”
- Click on the post you'd like to edit, add your content. click “save.”
- The last step will be creating a new offer for your Flagship Digital Product and Bonus material.
- To do this, click on the Offers tab, select the Offer containing your Main Product.
- Include your Bonus Module in the Products section for this offer.
- Now, for this specific promotion, share this link! And that's how easy it is to include Bonus Modules in your Offer using Kajabi.
Have you ever signed up for something you *knew* would help your business only to get stuck trying to learn the ropes?