We’re looking to hire a contracted Graphic Designer for 20 hours a month. This position will be for September 2022-January 2023 with potential for more.
You’re our dream come true (and a perfect candidate for this position) if:
→ You’re a creative powerhouse that understands the importance of consistent, high-quality, beautiful, and functional design that exceeds expectations and connects with our audience on every level.
→ This position’s primary focus is to create stunning, conversion optimized graphics for the Amy Porterfield brand. Your design prowess will be front and center in helping us expand our audience and change more lives!
→ This position might be PERFECT for you if you’re experienced in a wide array of digital design projects and over the moon excited at the idea of being part of a team committed to transforming lives through online entrepreneurship!
→ There’s no room for boring or blah over here at Team Porterfield. You’ll be on the edge of your office chair creating captivating visuals for everything from our social media graphics to sales pages, email graphics, ads, landing pages, and more.
→ Our ideal candidate has a natural knack for creating cohesive branding assets, along with skills in responsive and conversion optimized design.
→ Attention to detail and creative problem solving is a must. You’re absolutely on board when it comes to working with a small but mighty team in a fast paced digital environment.
→ A commitment to continuously learning, improving, and refining your skills is a part of who you are. We know the power of stand out design and want to partner with someone who’s committed to taking our visuals to new heights.
We’re looking for a creative, digital designer with an eye for detail, a mind for conversion optimization, and a broad skill set. If you’re the kind of creative that thrives working with a driven team to change the lives of online entrepreneurs all over the world, keep reading…
This is a remote role. You’ll work directly with the Marketing team but will be collaborating on a daily basis with other key team members including our Community and Content teams as well.
Everyone says ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’ — but visual appeal is often what inspires people to trust and take the next step. You’ll be responsible for every facet of the book cover that is our business and will need to be present, proactive, and passionate about taking our design to the next level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will:
- Taking charge on all design projects from itty bitty social media graphics and paid advertising visuals to long-form sales pages, course content, PDFs, lead magnets, and more.
- Optimizing current designs to improve user experience, conversions, and mobile responsiveness.
- Mapping out strategic design initiatives that help us create next level visuals that our audiences resonate with.
- Ensuring everything we create is aligned and consistent with our brand standards — we want people to see our designs and experience instant brand recognition.
- Working and collaborating with other key team members to execute our big picture vision for the Amy Porterfield brand.
- Always learning and implementing new skills and ideas where they make sense. You stay up to date with the latest digital design trends like it’s your job (because it is :P)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The ideal contractor possesses the following strengths and skills:
- 2+ years of digital design experience including web design, conversion optimization, and responsive design.
- The ability to create enhanced visual graphics that incorporate both captivating style with an intuitive and intentional user experience that inspires people to take action.
- An ego-free attitude when it comes to taking constructive feedback and running with it.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done, meet deadlines and keep promises.
- Detail is your middle name. You have high standards and substandard work is not in your vocabulary.
- You’re invested in becoming the best you can be and excited to work with a fun lovin’ team who’s happy to help you get there!
- Positive, flexible, solution oriented, and excited to work with a diverse team of professionals working toward a common goal.
- Mature, coachable, and happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane design tasks (there will be a mix of both!)
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you have a knack for putting ideas into words, sharing your vision, and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to email@example.com:
- Use the subject line: “Application for Contracted Graphic Designer”
- Include a cover letter, PDF of your resume, and a link to your portfolio
- Answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?
- How did you learn about this opportunity?
- How do you best define your communication style?
If you enjoy knowing all the details and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this just might be the role for you!
Want to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What We Do:
We empower entrepreneurs to build profitable online businesses that bring creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature service is helping budding entrepreneurs break free in the areas of business that were once holding them back into new levels of joy and fulfillment. We give these entrepreneurs tangible proof that small actions every day will ultimately build a business worth creating and a life guided by their own design.
We lead a fun-loving culture and a dedicated team that is committed to excellence. We always find the upside to any situation and maintain the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Amy Porterfield from her top-rated “Online Marketing Made Easy” podcast, or from the courses and webinars she offers to help entrepreneurs build their business through social media and online marketing strategies. To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our team is ambitious (always striving for excellence), hungry (competitive to the core; always wanting to be at the top) and enthusiastic (always excited about the work we are doing.)
→ We value drive, hard work and kicking ass. When the heat’s turned up, we step up to the challenge. We are equally thoughtful about our commitments.
→ We believe that everyone is doing the very best they can in the moment. We lead with love, patience and understanding.
→ We believe in continuous growth and are open to feedback and necessary tough conversations to move us forward.
→ We are strategic and thoughtful in our actions. We believe there is always a way to make it work and we will do the digging to figure it out. We rely on each other when we get stuck.
→ We take pride in our reputation as industry leaders. We are honest, professional and intentional.
→ We believe we are all leaders. We own our individual positions like a boss.
→ We prioritize the down time so that we can be our best when we are showing up for ourselves, our team members and our students.
→ We believe in the diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and religion. This includes thoughts, ideas, beliefs and experiences.