We’re in the business of producing impactful digital courses to empower and teach online business owners how to grow and scale their business.
Your job as the Paid Advertising Manager will be to help us reach new audiences and engage our existing audience to generate leads, sales, and greater brand awareness through the power of paid traffic on numerous platforms. Sound like your idea of a good time? You’re in the right place.
Our perfect candidate is an experienced ads manager who’s adept at getting ROI on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter. You’re committed to continually learning and expanding your skill set, incredibly detail oriented, organized, and great at analyzing the data so we can double down on what’s working and ditch what’s not.
At the end of the day, you find joy in using technology to reach the right people at the right time and place. It would feel like magic if you didn’t intimately understand all the data, analysis, creativity, and big picture thinking that goes into getting brag worthy results through paid traffic campaigns.
You’ve got a solid understanding when it comes to digital marketing and are comfortable and confident developing and executing money making, awareness boosting strategies.
You’re not afraid to dig into the data and pinpoint blind spots but you’re equally fearless in your ability to zoom out and bring big picture goals to life.
The Paid Advertising Manager position is PERFECT for you if the idea of working with a fast-paced team that’s always on the leading edge excites you to no end!
Our ideal candidate doesn’t just look at an ad and see shiny marketing blended with savvy targeting — they also see potential lives changed, potential profit, and potential for growth — and it’s those things that drive them to succeed.
We need someone who’s experienced, committed to excellence, confident in their ability to generate an impressive return on ad spend, and ready to dive in headfirst and get results.
We’re looking for an experienced ads manager who gets the world of digital launches and online marketing. You’re confident in your ability to collaborate and work with a team to strategize and stay on top of lots of moving pieces.
This role is a full-time, work from home position. You’ll report directly to our Marketing Project Manager and work closely with other key members of our marketing team.
We’re not your average company — we always make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives, recharge, and have fun (major perks of working as a remote team!)
That said, the online marketing world doesn’t take breaks — that’s why we need our team members to be flexible too. The tasks required in this role typically fit into an 8-6pm (pacific) schedule but during product launches and busy seasons, we tend to tap into hours outside that range.
Our dream Paid Advertising Manager is open to finding their own rhythm that serves their life while aligning with the guiding principle of “until the job is done”.
Starting Salary: $55,000.00
Duties and Responsibilities
The Paid Ads Manager will be responsible for managing all paid advertising and working closely with key members of our marketing team for a variety of initiatives. That means staying organized, digging into data and analytics, reporting on campaign results, collaborating on strategy, optimizing existing campaigns, and more.
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Develop and implement paid advertising campaigns for various marketing initiatives including: lead generation, evergreen promotions, launches, podcast promotion, affiliate partnerships, PR, brand awareness and more.
- Develop advertising campaigns (including audience research, development and targeting) across major platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, etc.
- Utilize advanced features within Facebook Ad Manager to improve campaign performance: Pixel, Retargeting, Ad Placements, Ad Targeting, Custom Audiences, and Look-a-like Audiences
- Be responsible for KPIs of marketing campaigns, such as CTR, CPC, CPL and ROI.
- Collaborate with designers and videographers to produce ad creatives.
- Collaborate with copywriters to produce ad copy.
- Manage campaigns daily plus weekly campaign reporting (daily during launches)
- Complete ongoing conversion optimization for current ad campaigns — this includes tasks like digging into the numbers to come up with creative solutions to improve our results
- Manage the implementation, optimization and reporting of the multi-channel attribution software used to scale campaigns
- Work closely with other key team members of our marketing department to execute the advertising strategies that’ll make our big picture vision for launches and evergreen campaigns possible
- Always learn and implement new skills and ideas where they make sense. You pride yourself in staying up to date with the latest paid advertising strategies and bring informed input to the marketing team
- Actively look for opportunities and untapped areas where we could make a big impact with paid advertising
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- 3+ years experience in the world of digital marketing, launches, and ad strategy and management
- A love of numbers, analytics, and data and the ability to translate those metrics into tangible actions we can take to improve our return on ad spend and overall results
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done, meet deadlines, and keep promises
- Insane attention to detail and high standards when it comes to quality
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to think ahead and juggle lots of projects without dropping the ball
- Positive, flexible, solution oriented, and excited to work with a diverse team of digital marketing pros working toward common goals
- Mature, coachable, and happy doing high-level strategy as well as daily management tasks (there will be a mix of both!)
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you have a knack for offering constructive feedback, effective delegation, and ensuring everyone is on the same page
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to email@example.com:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?
- Tell us about your most successful advertising campaign and why it worked so well.
- Where did you heard about this opportunity?
(If you have access to any of the below items, please provide it. It is not required to be considered for this position)
- Kolbe A Assessment Results
- Myers Briggs Assessment Results
- Strengths Finder Assessment Results
If you’re an experienced Paid Advertising Manager, a total people person, and you love working with a team that’s making a difference in the world, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Although we permit “side gigs” / work outside this role, it must not compete or overlap with the work we do, or interfere with your role and responsibilities within the team. Any consulting, coaching or side gigs related to marketing, business building or entrepreneurship are not permitted. This allows us to project a united front, show that we are in this together as one business, and have the greatest possible impact.
All applicants must be located within the US due to how we process payroll.
If you want to step into a role with a great opportunity, enjoy knowing all the details and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this just might be the role for you!
Want to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What We Do:
We empower entrepreneurs to build profitable online businesses that bring creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature service is helping budding entrepreneurs break free in the areas of business that were once holding them back into new levels of joy and fulfillment. We give these entrepreneurs tangible proof that small actions every day will ultimately build a business worth creating and a life guided by their own design.
We lead a fun-loving culture and a dedicated team that is committed to excellence. We always find the upside to any situation and maintain the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Amy Porterfield from her top-rated “Online Marketing Made Easy” podcast, or from the courses and webinars she offers to help entrepreneurs build their business through social media and online marketing strategies. To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
→ We value drive, hard work and kicking ass. When the heat’s turned up, we step up to the challenge. We are equally thoughtful about our commitments.
→ We believe that everyone is doing the very best they can in the moment. We lead with love, patience and understanding.
→ We believe in continuous growth and are open to feedback and necessary tough conversations to move us forward.
→ We are strategic and thoughtful in our actions. We believe there is always a way to make it work and we will do the digging to figure it out. We rely on each other when we get stuck.
→ We take pride in our reputation as industry leaders. We are honest, professional and intentional.
→ We believe we are all leaders. We own our individual positions like a boss.
→ We prioritize the down time so that we can be our best when we are showing up for ourselves, our team members and our students.
→ We believe in the diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and religion. This includes thoughts, ideas, beliefs and experiences.
Team Porterfield Perks:
Did we forget to mention all of the Team Porterfield perks? We're fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our small but mighty team is full of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy coming into work. But these awesome perks help just a little too:
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and flexible-time-off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Generous 401K program
- Never working on your birthday again! Hit the beach or the spa, we don’t care what you do, just don’t come to work!
- What can we say? We really like each other! From team building events and happy hours to annual team trips, we like to work hard and play hard!
- Plus you’ll be workin’ for boss lady, Amy Porterfield! (Did you know she was nominated for Forbes’ Top Social Media Influencer?)
- Forget the traditional corporate culture. Amy left that behind years ago for a reason and has created something entirely different! Have a question? Have an emergency? Having a bad day? At Team Porterfield we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
- Something you’ve always wanted to learn? We offer annual professional and personal development opportunities and you get to choose!
- While still taking care of business we like to take care of our community too! Whether it’s participating in the office food drive or Amy’s annual charitable bonus, giving back is important to Team Porterfield!