On this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, I interviewed Natalie Sisson, also known as the Suitcase Enterpreneur.
In 2006, Natalie left her home country of New Zealand and since then has been traveling the world and living out of a suitcase — all while building a successful online business.
On her blog, Natalie teaches creative ways to run a business from anywhere in the world, using outsourcing, along with online tools and social media.
She’s also written a new book about how to create freedom in business and adventure in life.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How Natalie started with nothing but an idea and created a successful and profitable Facebook app
- What caused Natalie to cry herself to sleep at night and how she overcame it
- What it takes to make significant changes in your life business
- How to avoid undermining your progress
- How to know your special sauce and how to use it to your advantage
- How to get good feedback from those who know you well
- The two big things Natalie did to launch her book
- Natalie’s 30-day blog challenge
- And so much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Natalie’s blog
- Natalie’s new book
- Article on Think Traffic about Natalie’s 30-day blog challenge