This episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast is all about some of the big business lessons I learned last year and that I’m taking with me into this New Year.
I call them lessons, but really they were big wins that just really worked well that you can apply to your own online business.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why you should create a year-long promotional calendar
- The importance of documenting all planned promotional emails
- How I earn the right to promote my programs
- How to know when to say no to opportunities
- How to do more with less
- My revenue in 2013
- How I optimized my online programs
- What to do if you’re just starting out in your business and don’t know what to focus on
- The importance of focusing on one big project at a time
- How to create marketing funnels for increased revenue
- My experience (both good and bad) with masterminds
- And so much more!