On this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy podcast, we talk about a topic that I have a love/hate relationship with, and that’s video marketing. I love video, because it has been one of the most important ways I’ve built my brand, but I hate it at times because it doesn’t come naturally to me.
Since I’m not a video marketing expert, and because I believe that video is essential for anyone building a brand online, I asked a good friend of mine, James Wedmore, who is a YouTube and Video Marketing Expert to come on the show and share his tips and proven video marketing strategies that you can implement today, even if your budget and experience with video up to this point is limited.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- How James created a wildly successful video around a list-building strategy — a strategy that you can model for your own business.
- Why videos James created in college to promote an entirely different business are still paying dividends today.
- How James plans his video marketing efforts to make the whole video making process much easier.
- How to create great videos without being on camera.
- What you have to do first before you can raise the bar on the quality of your videos.
- How to get around using a teleprompter without memorizing an entire video script.
- The list-building with video strategy that James personally uses.
- The simple 6-step process that James uses for all of his videos, that you can easily copy, regardless of your level of experience with videos.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Case Study: The “Royalty Free” Video
- Jame Wedmore’s YouTube Channel
- Google Keyword Tool
- Share to Unlock Tool
- How to Add Clickable External Annotations
- Video Scribe Tool
- Video Traffic Academy