There have been a lot of pretty significant Facebook changes in the past few months, so on this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, I’m going to cover seven specific changes Facebook has recently made.
It’s important to understand these changes because they can have a big impact on your business and how you market online.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Overall news feed algorithm changes
- Algorithm updates including story bumping and last actor
- The ins and outs of promoting a contest on your Facebook timeline
- How Facebook hashtags work and why and how you should use them
- My thoughts on Facebook embedded posts
- Facebook ads Lookalike Audiences and how I’ve used this new feature
- How you can get FREE access to millions of Shutterstock images for Facebook ads
- And so much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Facebook Talks About Showing More High Quality Content
- Window Into News Feed
- Facebook Announces Story Bumping
- What do the changes to Facebook’s Promotions Terms mean for marketers?
- Free Tool to Pick Contest Winners
- The Comment/Like Importer for Facebook
- Facebook Tests “Trending” Section in News Feed
- Examining Facebook Hashtags
- 4 Ways Marketers Can Use Facebook Hashtags
- Everything You Need to Know About Facebook Hashtags
- Facebook Lookalike Audiences
- Shutterstock Multiple Image Upload Page Manager
- My free, Facebook Ads webinar