On this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, my guest is one of my very favorite people – Pat Flynn.
I know most of you already know Pat, but if you don’t, he is a well-known and highly successful online entrepreneur. He is a podcaster, blogger and author and is best known for his transparent leadership style and smart business strategies. He blogs at smartpassiveincome.com and has a
podcast by the same name.
Now there are a dozen topics Pat and I could discuss that would be highly valuable if you are growing an online business – but I am going to do something a bit different with this interview.
About a week ago I saw a Facebook post from Pat where he talked about all the hard work and dedication he put into one keynote presentation he recently did for a financial bloggers’ conference called FinCon. The post is inspirational and demonstrates the mindset needed to succeed, and after reading it I had so many questions for him, I decided to invite him onto the show.
Here’s Pat’s Facebook post:
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- The importance of focusing on one thing at a time
- What Pat told himself in his head in order for his FinCon speech to be successful
- How speaking can help you in other parts of your life and business
- What Pat does to make sure he stays the course
- How Pat sets big goals and priorities
- What Pat told himself to keep from procrastinating
- What you have to do to make goals real
- How fear is a disservice to your audience
- How to grow your confidence
- Tips for finding a mastermind that’s right for you
- And so much more!