Made easy


#448: Steal These Mantras To Keep You Going Personally & Professionally

April 5, 2022

Listen on…

Remember these when your thoughts get in the way of your success

There are four mantras that I keep coming back to time and time again. They are, quite literally, the words that guide my life, both at home and in my business.

How many times have you felt uncertain or anxious about something and that feeling starts to consume you? As high achievers we put SO.MUCH.PRESSURE on ourselves to succeed, that if we don’t manage our own thoughts, they have the potential to get out of control. 

Believe me, I am a serious offender when it comes to getting stuck in my own head, and that’s why whenever I find myself getting to that place, I take a deep breath and remember these four things.

These mantras have gotten me through many “firsts” — including my first course launch, my first big move across the country, and also my first book, which you’ll hear more about in this episode. 

Not only that, but they have helped me a ton when it comes to understanding — and accepting — that things don’t always happen on my timeline, no matter how much I want them to. 

So grab your beverage of choice and a journal or notepad, because you’re going to want to write these down so you can treat yourself to them whenever your thoughts start to get in the way of your own success. 

Here’s a glance at this episode…

  • [05:23] I don't chase — I attract. What belongs to me will simply find me. I control 10% of what's going to happen, and the universe has the other 90%.
  • [07:54] I step back and let the universe lead the way. My word for 2022 is trust. Once I make a decision, I step back and let it happen.
  • [10:28] If it's out of my hands, it should be out of my mind. The power of mantras is that the words you tell yourself actually matter.
  • [13:23] Everything is happening around me, and I'm fully taken care of. I don't have to be doing all the time. I can sit back and relax and let what happens happen.

Click here to listen!

Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts

“I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!

Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!

Results are not guaranteed. Please see earnings disclaimer for more detail.

New Episodes Every Tuesday and Thursday

Recent Episodes of the Podcast

Catch up on

load more

load more

Listen on

Listen on

Listen on

The Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast

Ranked in the top 20 of Apple podcasts

Expert interviews, mini-execution plans, and intimate behind-the-scenes secrets from my biggest launches… all tied together by our mutual mission to make EVERYTHING you learn as simple, profitable, and FUN as possible.

There’s a reason “made easy”
                is literally the title!

There’s a reason “made easy” is literally the title!

Follow Me On The Gram