On this episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, I interview Greg Hickman, one of the leading mobile marketing experts. Greg and I discuss how to get started with mobile marketing.
If you’re anything like me, you know that mobile marketing is important, so it’s been on your mind, but hasn’t made it to the top of your priority list. My guess is that after you hear what Greg has to say on the staggering stats on mobile usage, you’ll want to make it a higher priority.
The great thing is, after talking with Greg, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy — and inexpensive — it is to get started with mobile.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- What it means to be mobile friendly, and why that’s important.
- How mobile marketing goes beyond optimizing your website.
- The meaning of “responsive design.”
- The hierarchy of mobile users’ needs
- The percentage of people who access Facebook, Twitter and YouTube on their mobile devices.
- Easy and inexpensive ways to get started with mobile marketing and how to determine which is the best option for you.
- How to make lead pages more mobile friendly
- Important things to keep in mind regarding mobile when sending email to your list
- How to create the best possible experience for people who visit your website.
- And so much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Greg’s website, MobileMixed.com
- Greg’s podcast, Mobile Mixed
- WPtouch Pro
- Duda Mobile
- Blue Train Mobile
- Lead Pages