This episode of the Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, is brought to you as a direct response to your feedback. Some of you may have seen me post an image on my Facebook Page of two soda bottles. One soda bottle said “Facebook Advertising” and the other one said “Webinars that Convert.” I asked, “What do you want to learn about most?” (The soda bottle images were just a fun way to grab your attention!)
A few hundred people responded, and the winner was Facebook advertising, so that’s the focus of today’s podcast. If you have never experimented with Facebook ads, or if you’ve tried them but want to see bigger results, this is the session for you.
By the way, if you voted for “Webinars that Convert,” that was a close second, and since webinars are truly the #1 way I’ve built my business, in the very near future I’ll record a podcast all about webinars and how you can use them in your business.
But for today I’m going to focus on the questions that I hear over and over again about Facebook ads.
In this episode, I’ll give you the scoop on the upcoming changes with Facebook ads and also answer the following questions:
- My ads are constantly getting disapproved by Facebook. What can I do to ensure they get approved?
- How do I know if my ad is working?
- How much do Facebook ads cost?
- How do I find my ideal audience with Facebook ads?
- How can I get bigger conversions with my Facebook ads?
- What’s the best type of ad to run for my business?
- And so much more!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Lead Pages
- Getting Started with the Power Editor
- Hidden Page Post Ads
- Details about News Feed retargeting ads